Santa Fanta by LeavesAndLibations
Enjoy this holiday cocktail creation by Leaves and Libations on Instagram.
- 1.5 oz Woodford Reserve Bourbon
- 1 oz Aperol
- 1 oz Sweet Vermouth
- 1 oz Mongibello 100% Fresh Squeezed Italian Blood Orange Juice
- 0.25 oz fresh squeezed lemon juice soda, to taste
- Combine all ingredients but the soda water in a cocktail shaker
- Add 5 or 6 cubes of ice, and shake vigorously until outside of shaker has frosted (if it's almost too cold to hold, then you're doing it right)
- Strain into a favorite cocktail glass
- Add a small handful of ice (think "to chill" not "to dilute")
- Deck the glass, then the halls!